Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

frequency generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool-agent

Hi, does any body knows how to gnerate a high frequency. AT the moment I am using astable circuit and 555 timer to generate frequency but I am not sure if it is generating high enough ON time is very little 0.6us and off time is about 9.2us. and my teacher is saying is that it. do u think using astable frequency gnerator I could generate ultrasonic frequency and scared some anaimals as every 1 knows they feel pain in a very high frequency.

cool-agent said:
Hi, does any body knows how to gnerate a high frequency. AT the moment I am using astable circuit and 555 timer to generate frequency but I am not sure if it is generating high enough ON time is very little 0.6us and off time is about 9.2us. and my teacher is saying is that it. do u think using astable frequency gnerator I could generate ultrasonic frequency and scared some anaimals as every 1 knows they feel pain in a very high frequency.

You're already too high, roughly about 100KHz (1 divided by 10uS).

This is too high for animals to hear (I'm not sure if even bats go that high).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back