Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

frequency divider IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

hi friends
looking for frequency divider IC to i can see 1Ghz frequeny signal into 500Mhz Oscolsecop........ :!:

what you want is a superheterodyne mixer... it's the same way AM and FM radio's bring those high frequencies down... i'm sure if you search around you can find plenty of information on them.

What you want is a oscilloscope that can handle 1Ghz and greater

stop trying to cut corners
I have seen you post this queston umpteen times. just because you dont here what you want to hear doenst mean if you ask it again ou will get a different answer

What do you expect to see?
If the scope is bright enough to display that extremely high frequency, it won't have an accurate amplitude because the 'scope's bandwidth is already rolling off, and the probe's capacitance is like a dead short at such a high frequency.
You won't see distortion nor clipping, because then you need a 'scope with at least a 10GHz bandwidth to show a few harmonics of 1GHz.
What produces your 1GHZ? Digital logic, microwave receiver or microwave transmitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back