Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Frequency Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

hello there...
i need a circuit that changes an RF ( video and audio) signal generated on Channel 4 ( 67.25 MHZ - VHF Band ) to a Channel 48 signal ( 675.25 MHZ - UHF Band) or any nearby frequency..( 600 to 800 MHZ)...
if anyone could help

What you need used to be commonly available, don't know if they still are or not? - the ones we used to use (for upconverting a VHF relay system to UHF) were called 'T-Verters' or 'Tele-verters'. They were wideband, and converted the entire VHF spectrum to UHF.

The frequencies used and critical layout means it's not really a DIY project.

you are right...they USED to be available...but not anymore.. all what i can find is Audio/Video to VHF modulators...i don t know what do you mean by : DIY project... anyway i need it coz i have an old tv that just receives UHF band... and a video transmitter that transmit over channel 4 (67 mhz) so what i need is something to changes the frequency to the UHF band... any UHF band....or something that Modulates Audio/Video to UHF band...( in the market you can only find VHF modulators)

hi,

Try a Google search for 'VHF to UHF converters' there are lots!

DIY means 'do it yourself'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back