Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Freeware circuit drawers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric926

I'm looking for a good freeware schematic drawing program. It just needs to have a decent library with a 555 timer and transducers, or the ability to draw your own parts. What would be good to DL?

eagle is, in my opinion, the best free schematic editor out there. it does everything from schematic design, to layout with autorouting. and you can add your own parts to the library; once you get the hang of it it only takes minutes.

http://www.cadsoft.de

i use circuit maker student version which is free and takes up very lil space and comes with a decent library...its made by microcode and u can get to it from www.microcode.com
hope this helps...l8er

-fire

I'll 2nd . The interface is a little odd, but you get a very extensive part library for a "lite" edition and the autorouting is very effective.

DigiTan said:
I'll 2nd . The interface is a little odd, but you get a very extensive part library for a "lite" edition and the autorouting is very effective.

You'll find the interface is little odd to use in the beginning but once you get used to it, you'll find all other difficult to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back