Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

freeman of the land [your reasoned views]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostman11

ok first off i do not want a poo storm type argument with anyone, i do have views on this subject but to be honest my views are not anywhere nea\r ready for me to express them.

so with that in mind i was wondering what others think about the whole freeman of the land concept?
at the moment i guess i dont know enough to realy have a stand one way or other but maybe some on here have looked at it more than i have. i would be very interested in opinions from others, i find the whole legal side of it fascinating

Well I for one follow every law and rule that I ever voted for and the rest I consider generalized guidelines, or at lest the ones I agree with anyway.:p

BTW I don't vote and never have. ;)

that link kind of sums it up but i notice its heavly biased against, in a nutshell it revolves around the magna carter and sovereign charters, but also has a footing in the states.

At a certain point, I believe that most of people feels like that, deep deep in their souls but social life usually leads you to agree de facto with your environment until you are a grown up.

Point is also that to live in an organised society, more or less civil, you cannot do it like they propose. There would be no time to check with what everyone agrees / or not at every moment. That seems the gate to chaos in the name of freedom.

Considering that humans are human that would be a nice excuse to skeep every obligation imposed by current laws.

Better don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back