Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free Sample links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardoco

Hi all, i was looking at a thread a couple of weeks ago, which had links to free samples, and today ive searched for ages and ages for it but i just cant find it any more. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please.

Not evyone will.

And some will make shour your a company.

Microchip seams to be the most generus at this.But if they find that you have ben abusing the samples service they will close it down for your country(for about half to 1 year).

Someone Electro said:
Not evyone will.

But a lot will.

Someone Electro said:
And some will make shour your a company.

I am a company. You are too, you just don't know it ;):p

Someone Electro said:
Microchip seams to be the most generus at this.

Indeed.

A good way to get samples is to write a nice e-mail explaining your application's details and projected quantity usage. You do need to avoid sounding like a child and not make a spelling error every other word ;) :lol:

Not evryone falls for that im a company trick.But most do.

These also provide samples:
**broken link removed** national semiconductor-They make analog stuff like amps,voltage regulators and stuff like that.
http://www.ti.com/ Texas Instrumets-They make mostly digital stuff
**broken link removed** Maxim semiconductor - Analog and didigtal stuf(they make the all popular COM port level conveter)

Hope it useful to you.

Someone Electro said:
Not evryone falls for that im a company trick.But most do.

There's no trick involved. In Canada, you can register a company name for next to nothing. If you don't mind producing the annual tax report, it is well worth it, and completely legit.

there is a list of companies with links on this site somewhere a big list in fact, but i just dont know where :roll:

i just found it and was came back here to post and you have done it for me. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back