Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyM35

For anyone interested in putting in a small amount of time and effort, I came across a site called www.freeo.org that is dedicated to informing people about how to get free electronics such as mp3 players, digital cameras, and computers, or how to make some money. The site shows how someone can obtain the electronics of their choice and has links to the appropriate site. I do not gain anything by posting this and am just trying to inform whoever is interested. If you are not interested then do not bother looking but there is no harm in seeing what the site has to say.

Im not spamming. Im just trying to help people who may be interested in this. This site is very helpful to those who might want a new computer or a new video game system but dont have the money. If youre not interested then dont bother, but please dont accuse me of spamming. No one said you have to look at this post or go to the site if you dont want to.

DannyM35 said:
Im not spamming. Im just trying to help people who may be interested in this. This site is very helpful to those who might want a new computer or a new video game system but dont have the money. If youre not interested then dont bother, but please dont accuse me of spamming. No one said you have to look at this post or go to the site if you dont want to.

It's a scam like all these 'so called' offers, and you posting it here is clearly spam!.

If you have a problem with it then stop looking. There is no scam involved. I just thought that the people on an electronics forum might want to see how to get some free electronics.

There was an artical at /. about what some1 who went for a "free" ipod had to endure to "eventually" get it.

it really is NOT free.

SPAM

Styx said:
it really is NOT free. SPAM
It is so free. Now buy something from me. And give me your friends' information so I can advertise to them and sell their info. So you can get your free stuff. Thx. :p

"homer20000@aol.com"

you're getting all the referrals from anyone that clicks on the links on that page.

bonxer said:
It is so free. Now buy something from me. And give me your friends' information so I can advertise to them and sell their info. So you can get your free stuff. Thx. :p

free with a purchase of what, a $100 or more?
No sale from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back