Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM unit of an old radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustin87r

Hello,

I have a Romanian made radio receiver. It has the Communist FM standard: 65-73Mhz which is useless today. I found an article with a new design for the FM unit. The person there doesn't provide the details of MF1. I assumed it's a 10.7 Mhz transformer. I couldn't find the BPF . I have built it, but it doesn't work at all. Can somebody tell me if the schematic is correct and how the MF1 should be built.

In the original schematic, the FM unit is top left, has only 2 transistors. The new one should be connected simmilar to the old block...K3b is the antenna, K9b is point 6 of the old block

Attachments

• Radio Gloria 4,AF pe Si.JPG
    Radio Gloria 4,AF pe Si.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1,402
  • 0401.png
    0401.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 586
  • 0402.png
    0402.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 624
Status
Not open for further replies.