Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM Transmitters issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samrajih

Am having issues with my Fm tx, the difficulty lies in the amplification stage(s) but i must resolve it. Experts are welcomed and genius are most welcomed. Ready to learn...

Amplification stage? For the audio signal or for the radio signal?

Have you seen my FM transmitter circuit? When it is built on a pcb or on stipboard it works very well (but not if it is biult on a breadboard).
Its frequency is fairly stable because it has an RF amplifier to isolate the antenna from the oscillator.
It has a low dropout volage regulator so the mic preamp and oscillator always work properly.
it has pre-emphasis (treble boost0 like all FM radio stations so it sonds great.

Attachments

• FM transmitter pic + schem.PNG
    FM transmitter pic + schem.PNG
    195.9 KB · Views: 149
Deleted. Off Topic
Moderation

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not native in English so sure I have difficulty to understand texting.

Writing like that is a lack of respect to people like me.

Last edited:
Deleted Off Topic
Moderation.

Last edited by a moderator:
My translation of your "text speek" was deleted by a moderator. We speak proper English on this website. Why are you here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back