Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fm transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

milann

hi everybody,
i am student of electronics ,studying 3rd year in bachelar level in ktm nepal.i am trying to make fm transmitter.i found that circuit in efy magazine.there was mentioned that it transmit in 500meter range.but when i made with bf494 as modulating transistor and bc548 as class A
power transister but it can transmit only 1 meter range with up and down
sound quality.why this happen ?what should i do for transmiting in long range if anybody have any idea.The reply is greatly accepted.........

Hiya Milann,
If you type fm transmitter into the search icon at the top of this page there is about 947 direct responses. try looking thru some and I'm sure you will find your answer.

Cheers Bryan :D

milann said:
i made with bc548 as class A power transister
Why would you use a class A stage for an f.m. tansmitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back