Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM Transmitter with rca jacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strat67

hey i have another question :D , if i use the schematic to build the FM transmitter listed in projects, could i change the mic out to two rca jacks so i could hook up a portable cd player so i could use it in my car. like the itrip for apples iPod? what would i have to modify in the circuit to do this? does anyone know how the recption is? thanks for all the help u can give me.

Well this shouldn't be too hard. Just wire it in and try it. It should work, depending on the lead length for the RCA jacks.

Also, you may want to check your local laws for transmitting on the FM band. I'm not sure of the effective range of the circuit, but I do know that it is illegal to transmit music on the FM band, without a license.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back