Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM transmitter using PLL IC NE565

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirfudit

hi there,
I m a engineering student and as a part of the mini project is required to implement a FM transmitter circuit using PLL IC NE565 on a PCB or a bread-board.
Request send me a circuit if anyone has alonwith basic guidelines of implementation and selection of components incorporated and things like input voltage, frequency and output FM (frequency), if possible. I ll be thankful.
regards-
udit

HELP ME FOR WIRELESS TRANSMIT ,FM

hello
i need some information for trasmit data with wireless in way of FM and in site ELECTRO TECH i saw ic BH1417F that was introduce by yourself for transmit data with wireless in way of FM.
when i study the datasheet of ic,isaw similar circuit that was desind some of element was different from similar circuit in datasheet by you.
please,explain for me about this IC and different that was said above and explain about pin of 1(LEFT IN)and pin of 22(RIGHT IN),pin 9 that is connected to L1,L1=?and explain about TPG,TP1.
DOES REALLY THE FREQENCY THAT IS PRODUCTED BY IC that is written in datasheet are correct?PLEASE HELP ME.
if you have better suggestion for transmit data with wireless in way of FM introduce that IC for me and explan its circuit. :oops: :cry:

The BH1417F IC is made for transmitting FM stereo sound, not data.
In Google, search for Silicon Chip Micromitter and you will find their project with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back