Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fm transmitter and receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepperman

Hi..I am currently doing something about fm transmision and receiver stuff. i need some fm transmitter and receiver circuit diagram which is easy to build as i'm a beginner in electronic field.if u got related material,pls reply me. Thank You!

thanks

about the fm circuit u gif me,i wanna say thank you,however,without an explanation,the circuit is like a stranger to me...i dun understand how the circuit function,and the receiver,hm....i'll appreciate if any1 is willing to gif me a circuit diagram wif a explanation2..anyway,thanx...thanx alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back