Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM Transmitter and receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolyphe

Im am studyinf analog communication and i need to design a basic transmitter and receiver. Can any1 help pls??

An FM transmitter needs a VHF oscillator. Its frequency is varied by the modulation by using a varactor diode or by modulating the current of the oscillator transmitter which causes its capacitance to also be modulated whuch produces FM. For a transmitter whose frequency does not change all over the place then an RF amplifier is used as a buffer between the oscillator and the antenna.

Designing an FM radio receiver is difficult because parts are not available for FM radios anymore. Maybe you need to take apart an FM radio and use its parts in your design.

we hav started the theory part recently but have very short time for the submission of project..id be grateful ifany1 can provide me some schematics which can help.

we hav started the theory part recently but have very short time for the submission of project..id be grateful ifany1 can provide me some schematics which can help.
Then instead of designing an FM transmitter and FM radio you will simply be soldering. Any little 10 year old kid can solder parts together.

Any little 10 year old kid can solder parts together.
Children often make cheap Chinese electronics - just look at the state of some of the soldering!

designing a receiver is very harder than making a transmitter... i've ever done that ... i think so ( ^^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back