Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fm transmiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haseeb102

Plz someone tell me how to make a simple fm tranmiter . . . .
I want to transmit music from my pc at home leve, . . .

<mod edit: self promotion deleted. If you have content to share, please post directly to ETO. Do not link to your own personal website>

Last edited by a moderator:
The very simple "bug" transmitters are not suitable for music.

FM radio has a sound range up to 15kHz so music is crisp and clear. FM radio stations have pre-emphasis (treble sound frequencies are boosted) and all FM radios have the opposite called de-emphasis (treble sound frequencies are cut) then the sound normal and has less hiss.

But these simple "bugs" do not boost the treble sounds so FM radios will cut them and make the sound muffled like an AM radio, a telephone or your stereo with its treble tone control turned all the way down.

The simple bugs also change their radio frequency when something moves toward or moves away from the antenna, and the frequency also changes as the battery runs down.

The simple bugs are mono, not stereo.

My FM transmitter circuit has pre-emphasis so it sounds great, has an RF amplifier to separate the antenna from the tuned LC circuit and has a voltage regulator. But it is not simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back