Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fm reciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

cs200939

hi i ve just made and Fm transmitter wth a mic and its working way to fine.my transmit frequency is between 97 to 98 Mhz. until now ive been using my radio to recieve the output signal now i need to make my own simple reciever.is it possible?..i mean is it simple?..please its my end of semester project so hurry ..thank you..

Attachments

• 10455-20b1t1y.jpg
    10455-20b1t1y.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 236
I've used this simple setup to receive fm signals. It's audio quality is not that impressive, but short duration voice transmission will be acceptable and I hope at least it'll provide telephone audio quality.
sfm.png
Transistor can be MPF102 or J310 options.

Even though it looks simple it may need some careful adjustments to get alive. Other than this, an easier option is an FM receiver made of TDA7088 being aware of the fact that real and good FM receivers are not an easy task.

the circuit sure looks quite easy but will it work i mean i just need it to output whatever is being send throught he transmitter?.what careful adjusments you are talking about?..and what is the other kind of Fm reciever you are talking about?.plz dont mind i have very limited knowledge of electronics

I haven't talked about any other receivers. Try the provided circuit else search on google for fm receiver schematics that use IC's. Buy the IC and components and there you go. But I don't think you are serious enough to get one working.

Best idea is to try the above circuit itself. Buy the components and hurry up! Don't waste time simply by annoying messages. Start a dedicated thread if you need any assistance while constructing. It'll receive the audio you are transmitting.

Funny thing is that I don't think OP has made any transmitters till now :D

the other reciever was the one with a TDA7088 IC that i was asking about:)...electric compnonents are quite expensive here thats why i need to be "annoying":) so that i can get as much exact information as i can before going out and blowing stuff with empty mind.wasting both money and time.anyway thanx ill try it out now.

the other reciever was the one with a TDA7088 IC that i was asking about:)...electric compnonents are quite expensive here thats why i need to be "annoying":) so that i can get as much exact information as i can before going out and blowing stuff with empty mind.wasting both money and time.anyway thanx ill try it out now.
Expensive?
I can buy a Chinese-made "radio" in The Dollar Store for only $1.00. It uses a TDA7088 IC and has extremely poor performance. The "radio" comes with battery cells, earphones and a light that is a flashlight so the "radio" part is free. You might make one of these garbage radios for maybe $30.00 cost for parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back