Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

nye

could somebody giv me the circuit diagram od give me a link to a site tht has one for free for a simple and easy to build FM receiver...
one tht could b easily used with the transmitters on this site, and as a radio...
thanks

i want a circuit diagram..i dont think the site u mentioned has one...

nye said:
The article has links to a parts list, pcb design and schematic. Here is the extremely simple schematic:

Attachments

• RadioShack Special.PNG
    RadioShack Special.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 4,554
Audioguru, really, how could you!!!!
Proposing a super-regen to receive wideband FM!!
After all you said to poor misguided mstecha:D :D :D

JimB

nye said:
Don't be so bloody lazy, scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see the schematic!

JimB said:
Audioguru, really, how could you!!!!
Proposing a super-regen to receive wideband FM!!
Somebody else recommended that crappy circuit that I don't even call a "radio". Maybe it will work in Sri Lanka where it might pickup the only FM station in the country, if it isn't too strong or isn't too weak.
He wants it to receive the crappy simple FM transmitters. Which will drift its RF frequency more??

firelance said:
can any body give me an FM receiver used in RC cars.....
Here is a 1-transistor super-regen "radio receiver" from a toy car:

Attachments

• toy car super-regen rx.gif
    toy car super-regen rx.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 2,379
You can use the lm1872 with very few external components. It is a receiver and decoder chip. Google it and check the data sheet. It has everything you need to know.
EDIT: I refuse to email it to you. Don't be so lazy. It drives me nuts when people want to just ask a question, and have all of the information just fly at them and land in their email "box".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back