Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM Receiver ICs please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dineshbabumm

Any body suggest a good FM receiver ICs (like cxa1019) please.. Will be helpfull if you can suggest some.. Thanks in advance...

It would be helpful if you can provide more detail about what you want the FM receiver to do. Is there some shortcoming of the cxa1019? Is it unavailable where you are? Tell us more.

I see the problem. The datasheet says "contact Sony for availability" in red, a sure sign that the chip may be pure unobtainium. The only datasheet I could find was in Japanese which unfortuneately is not a language in which I posses any skill. Makes it pretty useless from my point of view.

Ya that is the problem.. I couldn't understand the language.. But i heard cxa series is a good FM receiver series..

I am constructing DTMF encoder and decoder..I did DTMF Transmitter successfully.. Now in the receiving section i need a receiver to receive the fm signal and decode DTMF(I am going to use 8870 for DTMF decding)..

So,to receive the signal and data in it,i need a good sensitive fm receiver.. So i want to know about good FM receiver IC.. Will be help ful if you could suggest some..

I was given an option of TDA7000,but it is no longer in production.. So please suggest some other IC if u know..

Thank you very much for the help.. i too tried googling(without using " ).. But dint got satisfactoy result... Well,i need more practice then.. Again thank you very much.. This is the most satisfactory ICs i got of all other options.. It was really help full..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back