Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM Receiver Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfenton

Hi,

This is my first post here ,I need some help with a circuit diagram for a FM receiver that I'm building .

The problem being is that the Design isn't mine so I can't really post the diagram on this website .I've tried to contact the person whom I got the circuit diagram from for help but unfortuantely the email address is no longer recognised and his website is no longer on line. Was thinking if someone would help they could post me their email address through the private message system and I could mail them the diagram that I need help on.

My electronics knowledge is basic and I've already purchased all the parts to build the circuit . Any help would be much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back