Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flyback plse Voltage multiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyfpga

Hello,

I am looking for some advices on my high voltage design. I am build a flyback typed DC-DC to produce 1500VDC from 15VDC. The output current consumption is very low, <0.1mA. The DC-DC switching controller comes from TI, it is just an oscillator+MOSFET driver, the feedback is a resistor divider, switching freq is 300KHz. To reduce the stress on the MOSFET and easierf for the transformer design, I would like to produce 500V first, then use 3-stage voltage multiplier to get 1500V. Right now, I can get 500V properly with PSPICE, but the whole circuit failed after attaching the multiplier which is consist of fast diodes and capacitor.

Anyone has a similar experience can be shared? I appreciate any advice you can offer.

Thanks!

The schematic is attached.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
you are using diode and capacitors to multiply, but the designed current is very low thus it may take a long time to charge it,
try with very low capacitance, i gues it may solve your problem.

if you post the details of the circuit can be helpfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back