Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flux Locked Loop Circuit for SQUID magnetometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehindekenneth

I am interested in designing and constructing a Flux Locked Loop Circuit for SQUID magnetometer. I have purchased the SQUID sensor, but I need the FLL circuit to use the SQUID. Can anyone help me out please? The following are the SQUID specifications:

Typical critical current 2Ic: 50µA
Squid resistance R/2:3 Ohms
Feedbak mutual inductance 1/Mf: 17µA/Φ0
Voltage swing ΔV: 30µV
Field calibration: 33 nT/Φ0
Temp Coeff at 77K: 2.5 nt/K

I hope the information provide is adequate to help me out.

SQUID magnetometers are run at very cold temperature. Can you keep the coil below 80Kelvin?

I purchased the 77K SQUID. I have improvised for how to keep it cooled to 77K. I just need the FLL circuit now. Can you help me out?

The information in the link provided is very helpful, but I actually need to operate the SQUID and the FLL without the use of the Mr. SQUID electronics box. I don't know how possible it is. I need to modulate and bias d squid with my own simple elctronic circuit. Is there any further help to that? Thanks for your useful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back