Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fluke pressure lemo connector pinout

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfiket

Hello, all. I have one pressure module from fluke (700P08) with broken wires inside, and since I have no idea which one goes where, PLEASE, if anybody out there has connection diagram or something, I would be more than grateful.
Regards, Tom

Hi tfiket
Did you find a solution the lemo connections, I am in the same situation, I need to replace the cable to the Fluke 700P06 Pressure module. Does fluke service it. I would rather send it to them but let me know of any other options. Thanks to anyone who is able to reply

Welcome to ETO.

Sad to say that tfiket was last seen here on 25th July 2008, rather a long time ago.

Hopefully someone else may have information on the connector.

JimB

Hi JimB, Thanks for the reply, I have managed to source one from ebay and found the pin config as well. I have attached pin config to this reply as well.

Attachments

• 5 pin Config Fluke 700P06 Lemo FGG.0B.PNG
    5 pin Config Fluke 700P06 Lemo FGG.0B.PNG
    622.2 KB · Views: 277
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back