Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fluke PM3092 200 MHz oscilloscope for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver300

Most Helpful Member
I've got a Fluke PM3092 oscilloscope that I no longer use.

It works, but there is a problem with the vertical gain. A few years ago something changed and the vertical deflection reduced to about 80% of what it should be. I got hold of the service manual and found how to adjust the gain though the service menus, but it only went back to about 90% of what it should be.

I think that there has been some component failure inside that cause the change, and it's just a bit too much for the calibration to compensate for.

The oscilloscope weighs 8 kg, if you want it shipped. I'm near Leicester, UK if anyone wants to see it or collect it.

There are no leads with it.

Best offer will get it, and there is no reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back