Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flip flop 2 12v lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc2

I am looking for a simple circuit (or pre made device) that will allow me to "flip flop" 2 sets of 2 lights, controlled by a pushbutton switch.

In more descriptive terms, I have 2 sets of 2 lights each (red and blue) that I want to be able to control via 20 parallel pushbuttons. So the 2 red lights are on, any 1 of the buttons are pushed and the 2 blue lights come on, any 1 of the buttons are pushed and the red lights come back on..etc.etc.

Any ideas or suggestions ?

You could use a Set-Reset Flip Flop such as this. For high current you can substitute power N-MOSFETs for the bipolar transistors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back