Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

flexible magnets anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

panic mode

i just received bunch of magazines and one of them had short article about flexible/stretchable high energy magnet: https://edyne.com/

and definitely not high energy... :lol:
wonder what they use it for?

Speaking of magnets, I just got my 3" neomodium (think thats how you spell it) donut magnet for $6 from allelectronics.com. That thing is UNBELIEVABLE!

I can pick up ungodly amounts of weight with it.
Funny story, I was just writing that last line and I was going to go in my garage and see how many pounds of my weights in the garage that I could pick up with it, so I tossed it onto one of my weights and the magnet shattered :cry: . Ah well, at least I still have the pieces :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back