Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flasher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherial

banggood electronics
Does anyone know a chip I can buy that will make a LED, or light of some kind, flash about 50 miliseconds apart/ give or take. I'm making a wig / wag (flip / flop) circuit and I want to make them strobe like cop cars, alternating. Any help would be great.

I used this as a heart of a flasher circuit once, quite simple. But you'll need something to drive the lights.

Megamox

I am also looking for the same thing. I want it to work just like a police car emg lights. I want this for my 1/10 scale rc car. I bought a circuit on line that works with my radio control but i am having some problems getting it to work how i want. I am also looking to add a light bar and siren. Any help with this would be grate. Sorry for adding onto your post sherial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back