Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

flasher lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishnu

Hello there, i want to build a circuit for flasher lights which consists of two bulbs, operated by ac voltage, and they should alternatively go on and off in a time between 5 to 20 minutes in any random order. can any one please send me a complete circuit with ratings for this?

flasher circuit

you could simply get the flasher circuit from the web.

however if you want the light bulbs to be lid up alternatively, i would suggest using the LM555 timer is the most common and simplest way to do it.

Thanks

id go with the 555 timer aswell and for the random order...well...u only have 2 lights so random wont matter that much i dont think...alternating should be good unless thats how u want it...thx l8er

-fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back