Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fix for any project

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumiam

Is your CPU overheating? Do you spend hours working on that project to make that LED light up? Is the processor in your computer just not doing what its told?

Then you've come to the right post for I have the tool just for you to fix all those pesty problems. Just grab hold of them bad boy **broken link removed** and let the good times roll.

Its all in the motion of the wrist, this puppy may wieght more than you do but it will get that job done in a sinch.

-comments from users-

Dear Rumiam,

My Processor wasn't working the way it was meant to, but when i grabed hold of this great object it worked fine. It smoked and made a zapping noise. It worked! Thank you rumiam

Personally, when I get to the point where I've lost the will to carry on with a piece of Electronics kit that won't behave itself, and I want to act out my revenge, I prefer to blow stuff up!!!

Brian

Just walk away, stew for a bit and come back to it, I got VERY frustrated with my first couple circuits when they didn't work. The apiphanies that followed where I spacked my head as it suddenly dawned on me what was wrong were very much worth it though.

All I could think of when watching it was gods what could I have used in there that was just ground into virtually dust =(

Sceadwian said:
All I could think of when watching it was gods what could I have used in there that was just ground into virtually dust =(

Yeah, there is another one where they shred a box of hard drives. First thing I thought of was the magnets:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back