Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Five more days

Status
Not open for further replies.

atferrari

Most Helpful Member
Some millions of people seem to be holding breath.

Semis.png

Just five more days to know.

Just the Netherlands to beat then!!

We are in the list yet, Ian. :stop: :stop: Let us see what chance we actually have. :nailbiting: :nailbiting:

In 7 hours I could tell, and hopefully, smile. :lurking:

Whoops... I hope you weren't supporting Brazil!!!!

At this stage, rivalry made us to want Brazil defeated, but when they got 3 in the net already, I started to feel pity of them. :( The worst for those that care a lot about it, is they would have to live with that, forever. :hilarious: (And I cannot help there...:D)

Argentina ...rooting for you Guys atferrari :)

Remember the best Rock concert EVER was held on your doorstep......by the worlds Premier rock band IMHO...best song ever too...

Live at River Plate. Wonderful stuff :joyful::joyful::joyful:

Last edited:
Updated thread

Final.png

Deutchland!

(Please be aware that I have no interest whatsoever in football!)

JimB

Edited three days later to say that if I could spell Deutschland correctly, I would feel less of an idiot!

Last edited:
Deutchland!
(Please be aware that I have no interest whatsoever in football!)
JimB

It is, to me, the most regular team as such. No individual play. Just kind of a well regulated machine at cruising speed. :wideyed:

A real problem, let's admit. :nailbiting:

Since I cannot translate this faithfully, it goes in Spanish: "A Dios rogando y con el mazo dando." :p

"A Dios rogando y con el mazo dando."
With the aid of google translate -
"God helps those who help themselves"

JimB

With the aid of google translate -
"God helps those who help themselves"
JimB

Yes, kind of "Pray to God but do your job". With imagination, the sky is the limit....:)

Last edited:
Now it's over.
They did the necessary better. Good for them!

:arghh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back