Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fisher and Paykel Yellow motor controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Would anyone out there have a schematic for a yellow motor controller out of a Fisher and Paykel washing machine?

The machine bit the dust last night and on inspecting found a tell tail sign of failure by way of a black scorch mark on the bottom of the plastic housing. I can see a component that has burnt out but do not know what it is nor its value.

Don't really want to pay a couple of hundred dollars for a replacement board for the sake of a $1.00 part.

On the board it says-
Smartdrive Series 8 Motor Controller 426119D

Hope someone might be able to help.

Cheers
Heath

You're likley not going to find a match for the board, but if you take a few pictures of the board (good one's) someone should be able to identify the part and offer suggetions for replacements.

fp manual

can u send pic of the controller board and fault area i hav both engineers and dignostic manuals fo smart drives

can u send pic of the controller board and fault area i hav both engineers and dignostic manuals fo smart drives

Hi BillBodw. Can u provide me with a circuit schematic for a F&P GWL11 motor controller module SD11 420092?

Mine went bust = no power, no lights, nothing.
Have replaced a burnt TR5 372 fuse 4A, 250v. Resistance ratings for pump, motor, inlet valves, lid lock and OOB all okay.

Have not inspect the stator coil though - perhaps fault lies there.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back