Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

First, tiny project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Audioguru, I dug up this project again and realised I hadn't read it all. I am still very grateful to MrDeb's input and now realising the circuit will burn out the LED, I still haven't built it. I'd really like to perfect this.

I have since realised I don't need a supa-bright LED as even the tiny ribbon LEDs can be pretty bright, but would like to recreate the flash tempo change from a trigger and if possible the speaker to simulate the pipping of a timer on countdown - like a b0mb going off! Its a prop and was interested in using the sound from an old flash-gun charging up, doable?

Attachments

• toy.PNG
    toy.PNG
    30.6 KB · Views: 138
New life into old project

Hi Audioguru, I dug up this project again and realised I hadn't read it all. I am still very grateful to MrDeb's input and now realising the circuit will burn out the LED, I still haven't built it. I'd really like to perfect this.

I have since realised I don't need a supa-bright LED as even the tiny ribbon LEDs can be pretty bright, but would like to recreate the flash tempo change from a trigger and if possible the speaker to simulate the pipping of a timer on countdown - like a b0mb going off! Its a prop and was interested in using the sound from an old flash-gun charging up, doable?

Hi Smudgepost,
The circuit you found has many things wrong with it.
For example, an LED and the speaker are directly across the power supply and will instantly burn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back