Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

firing circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firing circuits for what -- exactly?

Sounds like conventional explosives, but I suppose it could be a nuclear weapon.

Maybe he wants to fire some ceramics.

Fire an employee? Hehe, just joking! :)

a suggestion to the original poster. Posting a request for a "firing" circuit by some one with their location as "Pakistan" is probably going to get scruitiny from unexpected quarters.

You probably want to try this again with more detail...

I expect there would be many local experts on firing circuits in that area. Pretty sure they aren't the ones with the backpacks or cars we see in the news.

Come on guys. Stereotyping isn't very nice. However, i do agree, what is this firing circuit for?

I think what your looking for is how to connect an SCR up as a firing circuit
say for a strob light, or as I recall they used to hook them up to stereo outputs
to create a light organ. Do a search for strob light circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back