Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Find similar component FM radio module

Status
Not open for further replies.

behrendfry

I was looking through some schematics and I am creating a wirless alarm that uses a CXA1019S (single IC-based FM radio module). The part number goes with Donberg Electronics, I contacted them but it is expensive to have them send me 2-3 of these components. Does anyone have a similar device that can be purchased easily in the US?

Panasonic make the IC and maybe use it in a radio. Contact their US service dept. for a replacement part.
Wait a minute. Panasonic's is an AM-FM radio IC with a built-in audio amp.
Sony have the same part no. but it is an FM-only tuner. Contact them.

Does the device transmit a digital signal? If it does, any RF module would do. Do a google search for that and you will turn up tons of results.

Best of all, they're dirt cheap :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back