Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

finally I have made my first pcb at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightcatz

hi,
Finally have made my own pcb at home thanks to nice link by gayan,and spl thanks to gary for this design,from now on I will be busy trying to make my own pcb design ....it is really helpful and the process of etching using ferric chloride with it heated really speeds up the process,my 2"x2" board is done in 30 min............i forgot to mention the process was speeded up after i added a little hcl(diluted)

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 644
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 176
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
its clay coted paper.
usually u'll find it in costly magazines.when u touch it ,it felt smooth and shiny.
and don't go for very thick paper.will be little hard while socking.

I use magazine paper too; its the most cost effective stuff for the job.

i have been useing magizine paper also but its the kind that student is talking about (although i didn't know about the clay). the only problem is i only had one magazine and it wasn't realy a magazine,another words i can't just go buy one.you know of any magazines made with the whole book like this. it is well worth any extra money. i gues like specail editions and stuff

Try this post:
Electronic Circuits and Projects Forum
Circuit Simulation & PCB Design
new method to manufacture pcb at home

Sorry. I'll try to find only recent posts.
Please don't. It's bad practice. Members get annoyed at duplicate posts. You've already got a post in the relevant forum (Circuit simulation & pcb design). If it proves popular the Mods might make it a 'sticky'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back