Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

naik_mc

hello
i was told that i should do a final year project which shows my skills in this field. but i can make i own ideas as i think that those are not going to be feasible and also in the time limit of one year. please sugge4st some ideas.

Why not tell us first what you have specialized with, or what is your favorite field, e.g. digital or analog circuits?

What is your budget??
How much time do you have??? (as in how much time you can comit to it)

what is availible at your location (component wise)??

Robert-Jan

Last edited:
A year is a massive amount of time, but it's really up to YOU what you choose - that's part of why you have to do a final project.

But pick a project based on what you KNOW you can do, don't imagine something impossible that you don't have a prayer of doing.

To give an example of what can be done in a short time, my daughter recently took part as an instructor (Music Team Leader) in a project to write and perform a musical. Forty kids took part, and in just ONE WEEK they wrote a musical from scratch, the story, the dialogue, the music, the lyrics, the dance routines - and performed the musical on the Friday evening (and it was really good!).

By picking a sensible project, and not having to wait for any parts, it should be quite possible to complete a final project in a week - but obviously it's much easier stretching it out over a year.

But most importantly, pick something you KNOW you can do, and that you know HOW to do it - don't pick something that sounds really exciting, but you don't have any idea how to do (or if it's even possible).

Thank U so much for all the replies. i'm really very sorry to reply so late.
well i would like to tell that i'm more intrested in the communication field may be u can say the mobile & satellite part.
i also like the part with which mainly the detective agencies are related that is finger print matching and many other things like that but i don't have updated knowledge about it.
i always think to do a project which can b placed in our real life.
to do a project with satellite is not going to be possible right now.
i thought to do a project for the deaf people to talk on the telephone but which had many problems as discussed in my earlier thread.
i'm having nearly 9 months out of which i think 4 months can be completely given for the project.
please if anyone could give me some ideas related to the above.
please i need it as early as possible as our submission date for topic is very soon.
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back