Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final year project topic. HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edigate

Hello All,
I'm a new entrant seriously in need of a topic for my final year project. I must not necessarily be something original. I need a topic that is not too complex but would be interesting enough, at least to my lecturers.

Ideas would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Edigate

Edigate said:
Hello All,
I'm a new entrant seriously in need of a topic for my final year project. I must not necessarily be something original. I need a topic that is not too complex but would be interesting enough, at least to my lecturers.

Thanks.

Edigate

yawn....
Ill-specified.

What are your skills/interest?

"complex" is very subjective.

Design a:
1) voicemail system with a PC
2) alarm system
3) function generator.
4) Phase modulated transmitter.
5) LED game of "life"
6) Ultra low noise pico-ammeter.

On and on and on..

does that help?

Edigate said:
Hello All,

Thanks.

Edigate

Design Infra-red remote control reciver to switch on/off a lamp

Hello,
The function generator and the phase modulated transmitter really caught my attention.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be back to ask some more questions and of course, contribute. I could be an electronic oracle, u know!
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back