Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final Year Project Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevintcp85

Hello! I will start doing my final year project next year. But, this is my first time carrying out project alone. So, I need help here to give me suggestions of project title that is simple and easy to understand.

I am still searching from Internet. I am quite worry that I am not able to carry out the project alone. Please give suggestions and advices.

Thanks. :)

I am an Electrical & Electronic Engineering student. Sorry I forgot to give this info. The project will be started on next year (Final year). This is my first time doing solo project. Please give me suggestions or advices. Simple + easy to understand project....

kevintcp85 said:
I am an Electrical & Electronic Engineering student. Sorry I forgot to give this info. The project will be started on next year (Final year). This is my first time doing solo project. Please give me suggestions or advices. Simple + easy to understand project....

Well, since I don't think a final year project must be simple or easy to understand, I suggest one of these:

- analog oscilloscope
- home theater lighting control panel, wireless
- engine control unit for 8 cylinder gasoline engine
- a device to measure the volume of a container, tank or room
- a precision speedometer that requires only simple mounting to a vehicle and no external sensors
- a device that you place a book into and it reads the book to you in a human voice, for use by blind people
- a cat location system, to help people find where their pets are hiding

How about doing smart green house???? with solar system and wireless smart technolog

Well, since I don't think a final year project must be simple or easy to understand, I suggest one of these:

- analog oscilloscope
- home theater lighting control panel, wireless
- engine control unit for 8 cylinder gasoline engine
- a device to measure the volume of a container, tank or room
- a precision speedometer that requires only simple mounting to a vehicle and no external sensors
- a device that you place a book into and it reads the book to you in a human voice, for use by blind people
- a cat location system, to help people find where their pets are hiding

I plan of doing smart green house... but do the topic related to electronic? Tqvm!!!

Your are cheating.

You say you look for a title but you are looking for ideas, otherwise you would have mentioned yours upfront.

This is my first time doing solo project
You are wasting your time doing electronics.
It is too late to be even thinking about being an electronics engineer.
You have to start when you are under 14 years old and have built hundreds of projects by the time you enter college.
That’s why we only want competent, adept, capable, people doing electronics.
To be asking for guidance like this enables me to "read between the lines."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back