Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final Year Electronics Degree Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgraj

Dear Friends

I am doing my final year Electronics Engineering. I need some body advise for doing the Final year project. Any idea about what sort project can do ? where can be found all the relevant materials ? and all the required data.. will be very helpfull to me.

Currently I am residing in Singapore. Would appreciate if some one can give me an idea. I am also ready to buy if there is any readily available projects with reports. You can contact me rgraj2k3@yahoo.com

Thanks
Raj

You TOTAL moron, you really think someone on this site would be pathetic enough to SELL!! you your final year project!
YOU LOSER!
you would think that by your third year you would be able to find your own material to work with.
clearly you are not wothty of the Engineering titel that would be awarded to you.

get a brain ... get a life ... get an idea then come back here and if your really lucky we might just help you.

same goes for all the other moronic 'students' that come here to practise plagurisum (copying)
:evil:

Getting a project idea is okay

Hi,

Getting a project idea and possibly the PCBs (sometime your college will not allow you to use the router) is okay. But until and unless you don't go through the pain of doing something yourself it is useless. It might fetch you good scores but ultimately you have to face the industry so buying and submitting is not a good idea.

Regards

Sougata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back