Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final year B.E. project on Image processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tan9890

hi.. I'm doing my final year in Electronics n Telecomm.. and i would like some topics on Image processing... relatively simpler ones if possible...

I searched the net, and found an interesting one, 'A Book Reader'... where we can use a camera to read a book and identify the text...

unfortunately, i couldnt find any infomation on this.. So if anyone can guide me on this topic, that would be great...

Plz suggest any more ideas too...

Thank You..

Hi,

You may want to look up "OCR", which stands for "Optical Character Recognition".

i have looked up OCR... What all things will i need to know, if i want to read characters from an image?... like TIFF or jpg..

I need help.
I want to process audio signal and then send it to mobile/laptop via Blootooth. I am getting audio signal but after that what should i do? Means should i use microcontroler (having USB/Blutooth connection) to capture and store audio signal. (components?)

Its urgetnt.

Hello again,

I thought that by suggesting OCR that you could look that up and find out more information on the web.
There are other ideas too like picture enhancement, which can be quite interesting. You read the pixel data in and try to come up with ways that make the picture better in one or more ways that make it more appealing to look at.
I could help you get started on a project like this.

Sarang you should probably start a new thread, one asking your own question(s). It's too hard to talk about two different things in one single thread.

Last edited:
Character recognition

Hi,
I'm working on a project called character recognition using accelerometer in which im using the accelerometer to write characters on air or 2D surface and make them appear on any screen.The problem that im facing is how to convert the output of accelerometer into something that i can use for displaying the output.Any software that recognizes output of accelerometer.
Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back