Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final Touches - How do you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudentSA

Good day,

I`d like to find out what people do to give their projects that extra bit of a professional look?

I recently started using "standoffs" to mount my circuit board in the project box as apposed to press stick :)

Also I find the heat-shrink is an essential, especially to make joints look neat.

Can someone tell me a good way to pass wires into your project box? I make a hole and put them through to my board but then they freely move in and out of the box and sometimes get dislodged due to excessive movement.

Regards,
StudentSA

Rubber Grommet
Strain Relief

i like the little jack plugs for low voltage power. if i have alot of wires into the box i use sockets. but i find it hard to make tidy projects :D i also think decals adda nice touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back