Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Field programmable gate arrays

Status
Not open for further replies.
They certainly do need programming. I've never said they didn't. However, in you case, the programming is very simple - much simpler than organizing I2C communications.

what language?
-and can each of 2 processors be master/ slave configured to a single program by a guy who is lost in this software conundrum?

not trying to be a smartass, but I need your help on my level... jus' sayin-
jim

Assembler or C. You use them both as "slaves" to whatever is your source. Do I understand correctly that you have 8 data lines, and you want to set your 120 outputs according to the signal on these 8 lines (that is 256 different combinations of signals)?

sorry,
had to edit...
looked into both assembler and C- both require an unacceptable learning curve time for this project- think, tho- that they are worth learning for future projects
thx,
jim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back