Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fidget spinner electric Ac generator :) and pulse motor powered with small solar panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this is a profesional approach.... I will tell the story in another place. In the mean time you can read something about it on a..f...t b...
st

Yes this is a professional approach. Professionals tend to view great claims to require great proof, not irrelevant comparisons to nothing remotely like the actual topic at hand.

In your opinion LHC means wasted money on pipes and magnets, probably they are also paying homage to Rube Goldberg ?

I made no comparative reference to anything like that direct or otherwise. That's your words, not mine.

Same with your views of language use. I used no words that are outside of what any 5 year old child would use in church so that's a pretty weak claim to imply anything I said was shipyard/oil field grade profanity.

What I think is happening is that you don't like having your personal discovery repeatedly called out to be what it is which is little more than a low value novelty/curiosity and not a potential major life changing invention as you so wish it to be viewed as. :(

I am looking for an aplication regarding the magnetic flux generated by a neodymium sphere at high rpms.

What the heck do you think a spinning magnet is going to do? Do you think it has more "energy" than a steel ball spinning at the same speed?

Yes this is a professional approach. Professionals tend to view great claims to require great proof, not irrelevant comparisons to nothing remotely like the actual topic at hand.

I made no comparative reference to anything like that direct or otherwise. That's your words, not mine.

Same with your views of language use. I used no words that are outside of what any 5 year old child would use in church so that's a pretty weak claim to imply anything I said was shipyard/oil field grade profanity.

What I think is happening is that you don't like having your personal discovery repeatedly called out to be what it is which is little more than a low value novelty/curiosity and not a potential major life changing invention as you so wish it to be viewed as. :(
you said : "I have to go to the bathroom so I am going to claim that to be the same as doing a walk on the moon. :p"....................walk on the moon is fine bathroom is not
ps : if I wish to claim something I will not keep all the details about me private, wright?

Last edited:
What the heck do you think a spinning magnet is going to do? Do you think it has more "energy" than a steel ball spinning at the same speed?
a spinning magnet can make a lot of strange things : example : abstract : can creates microcurents in the human body -we are nothing else but a "chemical battery" ( Na + K -), the steel ball ......in this particular case it doesn.t help....

Last edited:
All forces in this experiment are balanced and air resistance plays a key role as well as friction in the bearings. When you consider that the bearings are creating heat due to friction and sound also due to friction you realise that the forces are balancing themselves out. This system is not producing any more energy than you're putting into it.
I never said It does. I've studied all " free energy "devices all are fakes (just curiosity). nothing is free. it can last 100 years but is not free

Last edited:
a spinning magnet can make a lot of strange things : example : abstract : can creates microcurents in the human body -we are nothing else but a "chemical battery" ( Na + K -), the steel ball ......in this particular case it doesn.t help....

"Microcurrents"... in the human body? So, you are answering my previous question with a "no".

Then what are you trying to do with this thread?

PS: I only know one person to ever make K-. I don't think it is happening in the human body.

I never said It does. I've studied all " free energy "devices all are fakes. nothing is free. it can last 100 years but is not free
"Microcurrents"... in the human body? So, you are answering my previous question with a "no".

Then what are you trying to do with this thread?

PS: I only know one person to ever make K-. I don't think it is happening in the human body.
It is a long discussion for that example but we are not on magnetocardiography forum. (probably someone should create a topic like : How does human body creates electricity?)
I am not trying to do anything with this tread, I wish to build a small fidget spinner generator powere by a solar pulse motor.

Last edited:
It is a long discussion for that example but we are not on magnetocardiography forum. (probably someone should create a topic like : How dies the human body to creares voltave?)
I am not trying to do anything with this tread, I wish to build a small fidget spinner generator powere by a solar pulse motor.
Which is it? Do you want to do nothing here or do you need help building a gadget (or want to tell us how to build one)? You seem very confused.

I need opinions and improvment ideas for my free time projects ( ps I am using them to entretain the kids I never presented them as free energy devices, perpetuum mobile, etc) I know how to connect the reed switch to the coil iron less 3 MAGNET discs disposed N- N - N on the fidget spinner coil powered by solar panels and the small pulse motor is ready.(reed switch position is matter a lot)
I need opinions about free time small green projects, improvements ideas.
Why do I look confused ?

Why do I look confused ?

I cannot see you so I don't know how you look. I must say that you seem quite scattered with your "want to dos" with no progress.

I am not confused. I am not scattered.
Any ideea how to improve fidget spinner generator ?

Redesign it so energy can can be supplied by more energy than a kid's fingers. See bicyclist in post above for inspiration.

I already saw that. It doesn.t help . But I am thinking.....internal combustion engine is known for low torque . They solved the problem using clutch and flywheel. In my case a flywheel can store rotational energy.
thx st

But I am thinking.....internal combustion engine is known for low torque . They solved the problem using clutch and flywheel. In my case a flywheel can store rotational energy.

What.....? Without any numbers or references to anything none of that makes sense.

What engine? A single cylinder RC plane or a diesel locomotive engine?:confused:

(Their torque respective torque numbers are hardly the same nor either likely insufficient for what you are playing with. )

I have finalised the pulse motor tests using the fidget spinner.
is using 3 neodymium magnets discs disposed N-N-N, a fidget spinner with iron insertions, mini solar panels, a reed switch and a coil iron less.

st

Last edited:
What.....? Without any numbers or references to anything none of that makes sense.

What engine? A single cylinder RC plane or a diesel locomotive engine?:confused:

(Their torque respective torque numbers are hardly the same nor either likely insufficient for what you are playing with. )
a standard car engine 40 KW ( in general tcm )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back