Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FETs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas I passed the bjts with flying colors and am now onto FETs aka JFETs and MOSFETs. If anybody knows any good links with lots of information on operating perameters and biasing or if you personally have any info for me it would really help my studying.

JFets are all depletion mode, that is, they are always on and you have to bias them off. MOSFETs can be either enhancement or depletion mode. Most N-type MOSFETs are enhancement mode, that is, they are normally off and you have to bias them on. You can get a lot of info from data sheets. Go to www.digikey.com and search for jfet and mosfet.

Thanx

Hey russl long time no see! Thanx for the info this should make it quite a bit easier for me. I hope this will also work for when I get into op-amps and 555 timers really heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back