Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ferrite transformer winding

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, get on with it then. The ozone and the burning PVC tape will probably keep the cats away for a while. I can't see this ferrite transformer producing enough volts or lasting very long, myself.

spuffock said:
OK, get on with it then. The ozone and the burning PVC tape will probably keep the cats away for a while. I can't see this ferrite transformer producing enough volts or lasting very long, myself.

Ozone and burning PVC tape? Where did that come from?

I was thinking of using Kapton tape and Epoxy for insulation.. :eek: Praise be to <choose favourite deity> for the advice..

One of the best REAL stunguns that I have ever seen disassembled had a ferrite bar transformer.. Shame they are classed as a Cat 5 firearm in the UK! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back