Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FD32G08UCT1-15 Datasheet required, Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanveer131

Hi All,
I need datasheet of FD32G08UCT1-15 but I unable to find on the datasheet website. Can anyone help me regarding this matter I would be very thankful to you.
Best Regards
Tanveer

Fd32g08uct1-15

could you give out more details about this part your looking for. like what part in the circuit it's in or type of case who is the make of this part is it intersil, fairchild or IR.etc.

Last edited:
Hi Leal,
Very pleased to see your reply. I have found this IC in the Kingston Flash Ram I dont have any clue about the IC. Please help.
Regards
Tanveer

Fd32g08uct1-15

Ok tanveer.
This looks like one of these crazy # that can't be identified. Try give digikey, mouser or Allied a call to see if they could help. Most likely they could get the part for you. I thougt this was some type of transistor which most of the time I could bring a match to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back