Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FC130A Frequency Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

saturn1bguy

Howdy,

Anyone out there have a Beckman/Wavetek FC130A Freq Counter? I'm looking for the manual...

Yes! And a 8-1/2" x 5-3/4" x 26 page manual. What do need to know?

Ken

That's awesome.

I have very poor copies of the manual, from both Beckman and Wavetek. Which one do you have? The manual by Beckman has the schematic, the Wavetek one does not. Specifically, I'm looking for a higher res image of the schematic and parts placement. Although ideally it would be nice to have the whole thing in PDF.

thanks,
Corey

My is just a Wavetek operator's manual, not a service manual. There is a PCB parts layout in the"Calibration" section.

Ken

Last edited:
Right.

I'm not talking service manual. It's just that Beckman always put the schematic in their user manuals. When Wavetek bought out their instrument division, this practice stopped, unfortunately. But Wavetek did keep the parts layout image, as you said. Any chance I could get a nice hi-res scan of at least that?

thanks

Sure. PM me you email address, and I'll scan it to a PDF.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back