Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Favorite meal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

williB

since there are a lot of people here from a lot of different countries , i was wondering what everyones favorite food is ?
and how is it prepared?
Mine is standing rib roast , with yorkshire pudding & mashed potatoes ..
the roast is cooked in the oven and when the fat drips off, it is used to cook the pudding .
the pudding is a flour based batter that rises when cooked..
i havent had it in a while , can ya tell. :lol:

Not my absolute favorite, I don't think I have a favorite food, but my mom makes killer sloppy joes.

Could go for one right now . . .

:lol:
how does she make it..?
no favorite food ?
i'd like to hear from some other countries ..
Represent !!

Not really sure how she makes it. It just tastes really good!

I can't nail down a favorite food, I like way too many kinds :lol:

Gyro - Tomatoes, lettuce, onions, Gyro meat, cucumber sauce on pita bread. That's my #1 all time.

Sawblade said:
Full rack BBQ beef ribs from Tom's Ribs
24oz sirloin talking a close second.

Beef, it's what's my dinner! :D
yeah beef ribs are great . but are hard to get around here ..
there was a plsce on Lake Travis ,overlooking the lake , which had the best steak...

I love macdonalds!!!
j/k

Nah I love my mums sweet and sour pork, thai style.
its basically deep-fried battered pork, then satayed into a sweet and sour sauce.

mt favurite food is bloodsossages (in chrismas) and also sour cabage. mmm...

i know you didn't answer that but there is no better drink than kvass or light beer. especially home made...

also forgot to mention that pigs liver with pasta is also very good.

If you're ever cooking a bbq and have a pool of fat on the hotplate,
Grab a piece of bread and drop it in the pool of fat,
Turn it over so it is completly covered,
Move the bread to a dry (not-fat-pooling) area of the hotplate,
Flip the bread until both sides are golden brown.

It probably contains a thousand callories and shortens your life by three years, but it's great. Your heart will love you.

food

T bones .I like my T bones rare. Great to see that the eu are lifting ban on t bones. However Italian food is the nicest type of food.Ya cant beat a good lasagne or bolgnese. Italian food, Italian cars, Italian women , i think i might emigrate.

zachtheterrible said:
Not my absolute favorite, I don't think I have a favorite food, but my mom makes killer sloppy joes.

Could go for one right now . . .

:shock: POOR Joe :shock: Next time maybe he shouldn't be so sloppy :twisted:

fsahmed said:
ANyone ever heard of haleem, biryani, nihaari, gola kabaab, tikka????

Yeah! Chicken Biryani is tasty, and Lamb Bhuna. :)
Can't beat a nice Marharita with extra cheese. Actually I know this sounds weird, but has anybody tried indian food (e.g. Chicken Biryani) and pizza together? They go together surprising well. You can dip the pizza in the sauce (like using a naan bread). Mum & dad make a nice Sunday roast with Yorkshire puddings.... :) Haddock & chips, and Chicken Fajitas are also really nice.

Mike

Well for my favorite food U can't beat a carpet bag. That's a 1/4 kilo of fillet steak with a pocket cut into it and an oyster and balmain bug placed inside. Then place on a very hot BBQ and cremate it, by the way cremating the steak is an art that very few chef's know and I'm surprised when I have to tell a chef in a top notch resturant how to cook my carpetbag. I usually get the chef coming out and asking how the meal was :D

Cheers Bryan :twisted:

well u all seem to love meat. but here in italy fish is of comparable price if not cheaper. i love pasta and sea food and i do not mean fish but stuff like muscles and cocles. hm scrumpcious. have even had it for breackfast (left overs not cooked specially for :)) i also like squid and octopus

howa bout a nice lobster (not frozen one though as my first and only one was i have yet to taste as that one is expensive but dad assures me it is realy deliceous)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back