Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Fatal error" on chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hi, EM.

Is it only my computer, or is there something wrong with the chat? I keep getting a message that says

Warning: require(/home/electro/public_html/lib/custom.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/electro/public_html/chat/index.php on line 17 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/electro/public_html/lib/custom.php' (include_path='.:') in /home/electro/public_html/chat/index.php on line 17

whenever I try to log in. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Der Strom

ToWa i do not understand, I do have the error, i just posted the problem on the forums earlier today but the post did not come up

if you did not get the error when trying to post in chat its because the error was there in real life but your browser showed the chat up because it did not auto refresh so really was was a cached chat window, if you refreshed the chat then the chat would have got the error.

since if effected all users it did not sent because it couldn't since there was and is a break in the network connection.
since you closed the chat, logged out or refreshed you now have that error.

hope that's what you meant

Last edited:
What did you do the fix it?

Thanks, EM. It's working great now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back