Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Farnell reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Preview,

Count the number of pins on the board and . . . count the number
of connections of a standard HDD ribbon cable. :p

on1aag.

Thx for your answer guys

I thought it was , and this is what I am looking for,a ribbon cable with female end (independently separable) on each part. I need something for easy prototyping ...

Hi Preview,

O that's what you were looking for.

preview said:
This is what I am looking for, but for a complete ribbon:

**broken link removed**

I must have misread your post, I really thought you said:

preview said:
Hi guys,

I am looking for the ribbon cable (the one that link the two boards together) that you can see on page 9 of the following document : https://www.farnell.com/datasheets/102970.pdf

Does someone have a Farnell reference for this ?
I spend one hour on their website without any luck :(

Thx

Sorry, It must be me.
I'm suffering from Al Pacino, Al Bundy, AlKa-seltzer ?
That's it, Alka-seltzer !
No big deal actually, you forget that you've got it.

on1aag.

preview said:
This is what I am looking for, but for a complete ribbon:

**broken link removed**

I see. That's not a ribbon cable at all, and I'm afraid I'm not familiar with those types of connectors so I'm pretty much stuck as far as helping you any further is concerned. Hopefully some other members will recognise the connectors, but if I were you I think I'd get in touch with the manufacturer of the product to see if they can help.

Brian

Hi Eric, it wasn't me looking for Ribbon Cable it was Preview. And, as it turns out, what he meant isn't Ribbon Cable at all.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back