Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Familiar with RS 20 second Recordable Sound Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsfantasi

Like the title says? Anyone used this module before? I am making s surprise for my wife. A wooden jewelry box, with this module hidden. When she opens it, it will play Chicago's "You are the love of my life, you are my inspiration".

I am using an NC micro switch. The lid will keep the switch contacts open. When the box is opened, the micro switch will trigger the recording and play it once. Closing the lid will recycle the sequence, until it is opened again.

For this to work, holding the switch closed must play the recording only once, and stop regardless of the switch position.

Will this work?

Ok, for those searching in the future...

I purchased the module and it works as I desired. Pressing the button plays the sample once and it only resets after releasing the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back